|1/2/2019 2:55:00 PM|
Three Arrested On Drug Charges; Looking For More
(L-R) Jessica Michelle Deaton,
Eddie Jerry Ruff Jr. and
Daniel Scott Huffman
(Photos Courtesy Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office)
|Lincoln County Sheriff's|
Office Press Release
LINCOLNTON, N.C. – Three more people have been arrested on drug charges and three other people are being sought in connection with a seven-month long drug investigation by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office narcotics officers.
- Jessica Michelle Deaton, 29, of Lincolnton, N.C. was arrested on December 21, 2018 on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was placed under a $10,000 secured bond.
- Eddie Jerry Ruff Jr., 49, of Kings Mountain, N.C. was arrested in Gaston County on the true bills of indictment. He is charged with 3 felony counts each of possession with intent to sell and deliver methamphetamine and sell and delivery of methamphetamine. He was released from the Gaston County Jail on a $10,000 secured bond.
- Daniel Scott Huffman, 34, of Hickory, N.C. was arrested by Hickory Police on December 31, 2018. He is charged with two felony counts each of possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine and sell and deliver cocaine. He is in the Harven A. Crouse Detention Center under a $50,000 secured bond.
Deputies are still looking for the following suspects on various drug charges:
- Kasey Lynn Earwood, 32, whose last known address was in Mount Holly, N.C.
- Christa Ann McClung, 43, of Lincolnton, N.C.
- Christopher Lee Reynolds, 46, of Vale, N.C.
- Jessie Eric Stuckey, 26, of Stanley, N.C.
- Phillip Wayne Thompson, 42, of Cherryville, N.C.
Earlier, six people were arrested in connection with the investigation and six other people were indicted by the Lincoln County Grand Jury on existing charges.
Most drug related investigations begin with tips or complaints from citizens. Detectives then begin using various tools and investigation methods to build a case. Anyone with information concerning drug activity is urged to call the Drug Tip line at 704-736-8606 or Lincolnton/Lincoln County CrimeStoppers at 704-736-8909. All tips will be investigated and callers can remain anonymous.
Have Us E-mail You The Latest News
LincolnHerald.net OR LincolnHerald.com
Your #1 Local Source for News, Sports, Opinion, Obituaries, Religion, Classifieds, Events, Photos, Community, Coupons, and more!
Serving Lincoln, Catawba, Gaston and Cleveland counties including the areas of Lincolnton, Denver, Maiden, Stanley, Alexis, Vale, Crouse, Iron Station, High Shoals and Cherryville.
Not a newspaper, not a magazine, we’re online – on your computer at home or work, on your smartphone… with news and more 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year including holidays.
To Make Sure You Always
Get The Latest Updates,
If You Haven’t Already:
Like Our Facebook Page and
Click On SEE FIRST at
Also Follow Us On Twitter
Article Comment Submission Form